Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Position Title: Veterinarian Executive
Snapshot of the role:
You are driven to:
- Assists Vet/QA Manager or Assistant Manager in developing, writing and translating SOP to document best practices and ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- Assists Vet/QA Manager to monitor farm performance and follow up on farm performance improvement actions.
- Compiles data on flock health monitoring programs initiated by COE to communicate outcomes of monitoring activities.
- Organizes farm conferences/seminar/training activities to update of knowledge team members and subsidiaries.
- Assists Vet/QA Managers to conduct farm visit and farm audit to check for compliance to work procedure.
- Assists Vet/QA Manager or Assistant Manager in developing training content and do administration for QL Poultry Academy and other training programs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Doctor Veterinary Medicine (DVM) with valid practicing license.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training/mentorship will be provided.
- Good written and verbal skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Exposure and knowledge in poultry farming/operation and animal husbandry, poultry flock health & related diseases, quality assurance and control procedures and audit process.
- Eager to explore working in poultry farm setting and to travel to local farms.
- Great skills in areas like communication, analytical thinking, problem solving and teamwork. Constantly strive for continuous learning and high performance culture.
- Willing to be based in HQ Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.