Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Position Title: Veterinarian or QA Executive
Snapshot of the role:
The experienced Veterinarian team at HQ is looking for a Veterinarian or QA Executive to execute COE tasks that covers conduct farm audit, compile QA data, farm performance data and flock health data to track farm performance, assist QA Manager in review and translating SOP, coordinate and organise events for sharing knowledge and networking.
You are driven to:
- Compiles data from Quality Assurance program, farm performance data and flock monitoring programs initiated by COE to communicate outcomes of monitoring activities.
- Assists senior staff in developing, writing and translating SOP to document best practices and ensure compliance with statutory regulations.
- Organizes farm conferences/seminar/training activities to update of knowledge team members and subsidiaries.
- Assist Manager in performing farm audit to check for compliance to work procedure.
- Assists QA Manager or Assistant Manager in developing training content and managing training administration for QL Poultry School and other training programs.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Medicine (DVM) with valid practicing license, or Degree in animal husbandry/science or food science or farming related.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training/mentorship will be provided.
- Knowledge in poultry farming/operation and animal husbandry.
- Knowledge in quality assurance and control procedures.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Work etc). Good written and verbal skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Eager to explore working in poultry farm setting and to travel to local and oversea farms within QL ILF division.
- Great skills in areas like communication, analytical thinking, problem solving and teamwork.
- Strong desire for continuous learning and work in high-performance culture.
- . Willing to be based in HQ Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.