Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Position Title: Senior Training Content and Design Executive
Snapshot of the role:
Support the overall operation of QL Poultry Academy under Centre of Excellence (COE), especially on the content and design project such as OJT and module development.
This role will be temporarily based at HQ Shah Alam office and will move to QL Poultry Academy training centre located at QL Poultry Farms (Pajam, Negeri Sembilan) by first quarter of 2024.
You are driven to:
- Design, develop, and enhance high-quality and high-impact training modules and content, method and platform while constantly reviewing and revising all existing training contents, training materials, training aids, and assessments.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) for all departments to assess employees’ skills, performance, and productivity and identify current and future critical development needs/skills gaps and able to strategically recommend training plans to Training Manager.
- Design high-quality visual content of training materials that can grab participants’ attention and able to create a wide range of graphics and layouts for training purpose.
- Prepare and analyse training reports at the management level and propose continual improvement from the results from the training/OJT method to increase training effectiveness.
- Work with Training Manager in developing training SOP and constantly review, align and propose the revision of the SOP according to the latest operation changes.
- Conduct research and propose recommendations for a new trend that are being used in the training industry.
- Manage and ensure all training materials and content including training outlines, slides, videos, assessments and others are properly maintained and backup.
- Work with Training Manager, trainers, subject matter expert (SME) and other stakeholders to maintain and publish content to Learning Management System platforms
- Design and manage the Learning Management System (LMS) platform to ensure the end-to-end cycle are well managed and executed with high-quality outputs.
- Participate in Learning & Development Initiatives and other training planned and when required.
What you’ll need to succeed: : (job requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Executives in HR / Learning and Development (L&D) with a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience
- Experience in content management/knowledge management organization is a value-added. Familiarity with various methods (e-learning, classroom training, on-the-job training, simulations) of delivering training.
- Required Skills (s): Instructional design and developing learning content and Microsoft Office. Familiarity with e-learning authoring tools such as Articulate 360 is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically MS Word and PowerPoint; Knowledge of MS Excel is an advantage.
- Video editing and the ability to produce short video is an advantage.
- Ability to effectively plan, create and maintain efficient learning materials.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads, and delegate accordingly. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to work across cultures and in a virtual environment
- Self-directed, comfortable working independently and without daily supervision
- Problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- Effectively leverage in house system & collaboration tools to connect people-to-people.
Interested? Please click “Apply Now” and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Alternatively, you may drop an email to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.