Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Position Title: Senior Internal Audit Executive
Snapshot of the role:Senior Internal Audit Executive role is to assist the Internal Audit Manager and Head of Internal Audit in leading fieldwork, upholding the functional responsibilities of internal auditors and ensure effective and efficient execution of internal audit plan for QL Group of companies.
You are driven to:
- Lead internal audit assignment including guiding & training junior auditors
- Plan and organise audit, consulting & ad hoc assignments
- Execute fieldworks for both auditing and consulting
- Liaise with the respective personnel to obtain data/information for planning and fieldwork
- Discuss and clarify issues of concerns with auditees
- Draft findings, audit reports and assist in preparation of presentations
- Ensure proper documentation and cross referencing to evidence the audit works and support the findings, opinion and conclusion made
- Follow up on the status of corrective action plans
- Assist annual audit and resource planning
- Continuous improvement in audit methodology and application of International Professional Practices Framework (“IPPF”)
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as instructed by the Manager or Head of Internal Audit
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance and/or equivalent Professional qualification
- More than 3 years of internal auditing experience in public listed company or MNC
- Exposure to auditing agro-based, manufacturing and retail operation
- Experience in advisory, investigation, IT Governance/Controls, enterprise risk management, governance & compliance will be added advantage
- Working knowledge on internal audit of various business functions and processes, and familiar with various business process best practices
- Able to apply governance, risk and controls concepts and understanding into audit recommendations
- Organizational awareness including on reporting structure, policies administration, relations and delineation between various corporate functions
- Hands-on experience in the use of ERP/system tools for data extraction, compilation and analysis
- Good communication & interpersonal skills, able to connect with personality of various management levels
- Resourceful especially in information gathering with high attention to details
- Good report writing, analytical and planning skills, and a great team player
- Ability to conceptual thinking, formulate and propose optimal solution
- Able to travel domestically within Peninsular, East Malaysia and Overseas (approximately 50% of the time).
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Interested? Please click “Apply Now” and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Alternatively, you may drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.