Company Name: QL Farms Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Tawau HQ Office, Sabah
Position Title: Senior Executive or Executive – Accounts & Finance
Snapshot of the role:QL Farms Sdn. Bhd. is a subsidiary of QL Resources Bhd, a company listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia. To cater for business growth, we invite individuals with strong integrity to apply for the listed job opportunity at our Tawau head office.
You are driven to:
- Finalise full set of monthly, quarterly and yearly division’ accounts including preparation of monthly management accounts and drafting financial statements.
- Performing AP functions for assigned divisions.
- Supervise and review entries, P&L Account and financial reports prepared by subordinates.
- Prepare tax and deferred tax computation for superior’s review.
- Processing and recording all accounting transactions.
- Check and reconcile month end stock balances of the stock reports submitted by operation sites.
- Other accounts related duties that will be assigned from time to time.
What you’ll need to succeed: : (job requirements)
- Possesses professional qualification / degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in handling full set accounts
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in guiding and monitoring junior accounting staff in performing their duties.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures and keep up to date with financial regulations.
- Advance MS Excel skill with high accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail and great organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
Interested? Please click “Apply Now” and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Alternatively, you may drop an email to email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.