Company Name: QL Livestock Farming Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Betong, Sarawak
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Snapshot of the role:Develop, enlarge and manage current trade customer base and network at Betong Division and its surrounding divisions and continue to look out for opportunities and potential new markets to widen and improve the distribution.
You are driven to:
- Initiate, develop and maintain business relationships with existing customer and keep tabs of their needs or issues and continue to look out for business opportunities.
- Provide customer services through product introduction, collection, quotation preparation, negotiation, merchandising, telemarketing, retail visit, sorting item based on FIFO, attend inquiries and complaints, monitor and control credit limit, close sales, verification of rejected or wrong items/orders, and any after sales services.
- Ensure every customer completed and submitted Account Opening Application Form with all required supporting document and update whenever necessary.
- Perform analysis of marketing initiatives (performance, customer satisfaction, profit contribution and other measures) and recommend for changes in initiatives or programme.
- Develop annual marketing plan in cooperation with the Company’s objectives and goals.
- Study competitor’s pricing and activities and execute appropriate counter strategies to remain competitive whilst maximising profit margins.
- Collect Customer Statement from Accounts Department to ensure customer collection is as per agreed collection period and amount.
- Educate existing and new customer to use online payments.
- Attend meeting to review target, achievement and costing.
What you’ll need to succeed: : (job requirements)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess own transport and willingly to station at Betong (Accommodation Allowance shall be provided)
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic working environment.
- Sarawakian shall be given the first priority.
HR PIC Email: email@example.com
Expiry: 4 June 2023