Company Name: QL Feed Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Position Title: Sales Executive (Trading)
Snapshot of the role:
We are looking for a enthusiastic and resourceful Sales Executive (Trading) to help us build up our sales of animal feed raw materials to local and potentially export market. Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and keen to travel frequently to meet our existing/potential customers around Perak areas, we’d like to meet you.
You are driven to:
- Maintain healthy relationship with existing customers to ensure continuous and long term business growth, building rapport with potential customers to generate new business.
- Expand market share in the area assigned – Perak.
- Monitor and report back on competitors’ activities, product demand, pricing and identify business threats and opportunities to retain and grow our business.
- Monitor account receivable closely to ensure no major overdue and bad debt.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Animal Husbandry, Agribusiness, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of proven sales experience is required for this position. Related experience in selling animal feed or feed raw material is preferred. Selling skill, communication skill and interpersonal skill are a must
- Excellent spoken and written skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage to liaise with China-based customers.
- Fast learner and passion for sales with strong marketing, influencing and negotiating techniques. Sharp with numbers is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach. Resilient and persistent with the ability to cope with rejection.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and great at building and maintaining good client relationships.
- Applicants must be willing to travel frequently to visit local poultry farmers (around Perak areas) and based at HQ – Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Interested? Please apply and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.