Company Name: QL Livestock Farming Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Kuching, Sarawak
Position Title: Project Manager
Reporting To: Operations Manager or any other person(s) designated by the Company
Responsible for the direction of cost-effective construction management of facilities/sites; and direct supervision for the Purchasing Function in the Administration Department and outside consultants (architects, engineers, designers, contractors) in the project management to support the changing business plan and operations of the company.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Manage the establishment of scope of projects, schedules and cost estimation; and determine the need for external professional services.
- Provide advice to the management in the planning of projects including feasibility study, cost analysis, return of investment, environmental factors, legislation, disruption (emergencies, anticipated events) etc; and determine the expected date of project milestones using gantt chart.
- Perform contract negotiation with a desired outcome and schedule and merge our desired and external schedules into a single composite master schedule.
- Monitor, control and evaluate progress, maintain a database of status, prepare scheduled reports, review design/proposal/work done, report delays and problems promptly and take action to resolve issues that hinder completion, and evaluate performance for future application.
- Coordinate closely with colleagues, farm/mill and outside consultants, and arrange meetings to review progress.
- Develop a system of monitoring schedule adherence for potential claim analysis.
- Perform site inspection when necessary to confirm status and report discrepancy, variance, delay or any not as per agreed requirement and standard.
- Review and approve invoices to ensure that accurate records of financial commitments and payments are maintained.
- Stay abreast of legal regulations and policies affecting area of responsibility.
- Responsible for administrative services namely purchasing, fleet management, and facility and equipment management to meet production and operations’ needs and expectations.
- Provide guidance, mentoring, and motivation to staff in carrying out their roles and responsibilities which include delegation of work, setting goals, and reviewing results.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Possess own transports and willing to travel to sites.
- Minimum 2-year of experience at managerial capacity.
- Computer literate and analytical.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested? Please click “Apply Now” and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Alternatively, you may drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.