Company Name: QL Kitchen Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Jalan Ragum & Jalan Kawat, Seksyen 15, Shah Alam
Position Title: Production Planner
Snapshot of the role:
We are looking for an experienced Planner to lead the production admin team to fulfil productivity and minimum wastage. Manage the output and quality of finished goods to meet the stringent standards.
You are driven to:
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
- responsible for developing a production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory
- responsible for providing the plant with a production plan consistent with the plant capacity and sales forecast.
- Manage and develop run strategy of assigned products to optimize service, inventory and efficiency
- Create PR and POs for all raw material to external and internal suppliers
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business management, or related field is preferred or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ related experiences. Preferably candidates from Food Industry.
- Strong interpersonal and supervision skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communication skills & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidate must be willing to be based at Shah Alam.
Interested? Click “Apply Now” or send in your updated resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org