Company Name: QL Kitchen Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Jalan Kawat, Seksyen 15, Shah Alam
Position Title: Production Engineer (Ready to eat)
Snapshot of the role:We are looking for Leader who will be responsible to lead the production team to fulfil productivity and minimum wastage. Manage the output and quality of finished goods to meet the stringent standards.
You are driven to:
- Manage and lead a team of line leader, supervisor and management staff in production by identify skills and train subordinates
- To responsible to determine the best and most efficient uses of the available resources, equipment, and labor to meet business goals.
- Structure and plan job duties and build a strong production team according to the business direction.
- To ensure the staffs’ motivation are able to meet performance expectation and safety requirements.
- Production Progress, Interdepartmental Update and Management Reporting
- To liaise with the relevant department on new R&D trials for the betterment of product and process.
- Work with QA & R&D to resolve quality problem and continual improvement
- Work closely with the Department Head to achieve better strategy and cooperation.
- Ensure all factory consumables are available at all times, to reduce downtime and maximize production time by coordinating with all related departments
- Monitor monthly production planning and to ensure the schedule of each order delivery is met.
- Ensure optimal machine and staff utilization
- Execute productivity improvement plan and overall machine efficiency programme
- Prepare production report and submit relevant reports to senior management within the required timeframe
- Ensure company’s production & safety procedures are followed.
- Manage all production tools and equipment’s in good manner
- Ensure that all records are properly maintained, updated and remain traceable.
- To ensure proper implementation of HACCP and GMP system in the responsible areas
- To prepare management reports and recordings for analysis needs.
- Process and SOP
- Constantly study process flow problems and to elevate any bottlenecks
- Ensure all operations are complying with SOPs and compliance
- To propose new and cost-effective ways to improve quality and productivity.
- To ensure food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner.
- To develop Standard & Procedures for Department
What you’ll need to succeed: : (job requirements)
- Minimum Diploma or others equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the F&B field is required
- Previous experience in food production or experience in a Leader role preferred
- Strong interpersonal and supervision skills
- Computer literate and able to work independently
- Willing to work shift – day/night shift
- Willing to work in Shah Alam
HR PIC Email: firstname.lastname@example.org