Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Position Title: Junior Software Developer
Snapshot of the role:Group IT is driving digital transformation for the entire group by initiating new technology and application solutions to assist businesses in process transformation. As part of the Application Development and Support Team, the dedicated full-stack Junior Software Developer is responsible to provide solutions to software development to support QL Group business.
You are driven to:
- Work with both front-end and back-end languages to develop and support in-house developed applications and workflow.
- Develop and design front end web architecture, and optimise the responsiveness of applications
- Oversee and drive projects forward by collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably experience in software and workflow development.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (like C#, Java and Python).
- Familiar with Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Power platform is an added advantage. Familiar with databases like MSSQL, web servers and UI/UX design.
- Analytical and good at time management. Great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be willing to be based at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Interested? Please click “Apply Now” and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Alternatively, you may drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.