Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam
Position Title: Intern-Lab (based at Rawang – 2 positions)
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
Laboratory Projects and Responsibilities:
- Assist laboratory diagnostic to poultry farms under Integrated Livestock Farming (ILF) division.
- Receive samples and assign samples with identification number.
- Assist in laboratory work (microbiology/ molecular biology/ serology/ egg quality test)
- Preserve samples.
- Assist in cleaning lab consumables.
- Ensure all equipment are well maintain, working efficiently.
- Perform housekeeping on the laboratory to ensure it is cleaned/sanitized and kept in an orderly manner.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Microbiology / Biology / Biotechnology / Food Science / Environmental Science / Science / related fields
- Required skill(s): Laboratory, Communication/Analytical Skill, Teamwork.
- Resourceful and self-motivated to take up responsibilities and willing to learn new things
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3-6 month(s).
- Have own transport and willing to be based at our lab at Rawang.
*Note – Please provide following details during the application:
- Internship period (start to end date):
- Course of study:
- Describe your interest to do internship in our poultry farm’s diagnostic lab:
- Do you have own transport and willing to be based at our lab at Rawang?
Interested applicants who send in updated resumes, internship letters and provide the above info will be given priority to have their applications processed faster.