Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Position Title: Internship for Information Technology/Digital Transformation/Computer Science/Cybersecurity Students
Why join us?
- 4-6 months internship period of exciting hands-on learning and development opportunities awaits you.
- You will have the chance to demonstrate your ability and capability in a real-world working place, where you can develop and build upon skills that can help you in future employment opportunities.
- Two (2) internship positions available
How will you benefit?
Gain a holistic understanding of the operations of the Information Technology function by supporting in day-to-day IT operations and digital transformations projects, including:
- Support new IT rollout activities – IT Awareness Program, IT Security projects, etc.
- Assist in preparing IT documentation and presentation slides – IT Policies, Audit/Risk Management, inventories, etc.
- Participate on discussion regarding IT improvement plans.
- Provide IT support on the day-to-day IT operational tasks.
- Learn about the world of work and experience first-hand what it’s like to work in an office, interact with supervisors and colleagues, and handle internal customers.
This role is the right fit for you, if you are/have:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Cybersecurity, or equivalent with Result CGPA 3.5 above.
- Experience and knowledge in Cybersecurity is an added advantage.
- Internship period is for duration of 3-6 month(s). Indicate your start/end internship period.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English and BM.
- Self-driven and motivated individual, who is always eager to learn and grow.
- Able to work independently and is a good team player.
- Have own transport and willing to be based in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
*Note – Please provide following details during application:
- Internship period (start to end date):
- Course of study:
- Describe your interest to do internship in our IT dept.
- Do you have own transport and willing to be based at our HQ in Shah Alam?
Interested applicants who send in updated resumes, internship letters and provide the above info will be given priority to have their applications processed faster.