Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Rawang, Selangor or Raub, Pahang
Position Title: Human Resources Managers
Snapshot of the role:The HR Managers vacancies are available at QL Resources Berhad’s subsidiaries, the Integration Farming Livestock Division at Rawang, Selangor or Raub, Pahang. The positions report to the respective Farm General Managers and primary function is to business partner with the leadership team to cohesively drive people programs and initiatives that support the short and long-term business plans and strategic objectives for the company.
You are driven to:
- Manage the full spectrum of HR functions which includes driving the recruitment process for both local and foreign employees, training and development, performance management, industrial relation, payroll management and employee retention programs.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the leadership team on people related matters by providing expertise, support and coaching in all aspects of HR management.
- Lead the HR team to drive the HR improvement initiatives and people program to optimise workforce engagement.
- Execute the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Responsible for compliance on governance regulations and statutory requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 8 years relevant experience in a HR generalist role preferable in manufacturing or farming industry
- Obtained at least 3 years of team leadership experience in supervising and leading a team.
- Strong knowledge in employment regulations and laws. payroll, statutory and foreign workers hiring.
- Resourceful, able to work independently and cope with ambiguity.
- Self-motivated, with positive attitude and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Good problem-solving skill and possess high degree of integrity.
- Two (2) positions available and candidates must be willing to be based at our farms, either at Raub, Pahang or Rawang, Selangor.
Interested? Click “Apply Now” or send in your updated resume with salary expectations to Mr Brian Lee, Regional Manager – Human Resources at email@example.com