Company Name: QL Ansan Poultry Farm Sdn Bhd (Kulim)
Work Location: Padang Serai, Kulim
Position Title: General Manager
- Direct and manage the farming daily operations and ensuring the sustainable performance, growth, profitability, and market share. The role involves executing business plans and directions, managing the production operations efficiency to ensure optimum growth, maximized profits and company sustainability through operational excellence in line with the goals of the company and align to the business unit strategies.
- Execute business plans to ensure continued growth and/or long-term sustainability in line with ILF business unit direction performance metrics for the Layer poultry business units.
- Monitor financial performance, analyse variances, and implement corrective actions as needed to achieve profitability goals.
- Manage and drive the sales team on team’s activities and performance
- Control costs and expenses to achieve financial targets and optimize profitability
- Monitor Layer Farm production, Operations, and logistics to meet customer demands and optimize resource utilization.
- Manage the day-to-day Layer Farms’ operation parameters (i.e.: fcr, mortality rate, etc) are well controlled and efficient by monitoring and checking each operations unit performance.
- Develop and establish Farm operations standard operating procedures (SOPs) for operations consistency and efficiency.
- Implement and maintain strict quality control measures to ensure compliance with industry standards, regulations, and customer expectations.
- Implement and maintain quality control measures to guarantee consistent and high-quality feed products.
- Conduct regular inspections and tests to identify and address any quality issues.
- Identify opportunities for process & quality improvements and cost-saving initiatives.
- Manpower resource planning which includes organization structure reviews, workforce planning, recruitment activities and succession planning to ensure sufficient manpower strengths to sustain the business operations and growth
- Recruit, train, and develop a competent and motivated team of leaders and employees
- Execute and monitor ESG initiatives that promote environmental sustainability, social responsibility, and ethical business practices.
- Align the Pajam ESG targets and goals to QL’s group ESG framework
- Establish and enforce safety policies, procedures, trainings to ensure a safe workplace for all employees and all external stakeholders
- Degree in Agriculture, Animal Science, Business Administration. A Master’s degree or MBA is a plus.
- Proven experience in a senior management role managing multiple livestock business units
- Strong understanding of livestock production processes, including breeding, nutrition, health management, biosecurity welfare, feed mill and industry regulations
- Demonstrated experience in operations management, supply chain management, quality control, procurement procedures, quality control specific to livestock farming
- Possess financial management skills, including budgeting, cost analysis, and financial reporting
- Familiarity with industry regulations, compliance standards, and best practices
- Knowledge of sustainability farming practices and emerging trends in ILF industry, include ESG practices
Interested? Please click “Apply Now” and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Alternatively, you may drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.