Company Name: QL Corporate Services Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Position Title: Financial Analyst Executive
Snapshot of the role:As a key team member of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function, the Financial Analyst will support the reporting and analysis of financial information. Partnering with business stakeholders, regional finance, and HQ finance team to achieve business objective. This role shall be reporting to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis.
You are driven to:
- Prepare management reports / analysis reports to highlights the key drivers of the business performance.
- Develop and maintain standardized financial templates for various business segments.
- Participate in the Information & System Management project, including developing automation on data management, supporting ERP implementation, and building Power BI dashboards.
- Perform the operational analysis.
- Analyse and improve data quality through process improvement, standardization, and alignment with business units.
- Assist in annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Collaborate in special projects – specific reviews on business issues.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Analytics or related field.
- Min 4 years of experience in relevant financial analyst or accounting roles. Experience and exposure in ERP implementation is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Power BI & Dashboard Presentation.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skill (included Excel, Words, Power-point).
- Proficiency in collecting and providing in-depth analysis of financial and operational data.
- Possess good analytical, planning and organising skillset.
- Good communication, interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Interested? Please click “Apply Now” and send in your updated resume with salary details to ensure faster processing time. Alternatively, you may drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.