Company Name: QL Agroventure Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Inanam, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Position Title: Account Manager
Snapshot of the Role:The Account Manager vacancies are available at QL Resources Berhad’s subsidiaries, the Integrated Farming Livestock (ILF) Division at QL Agroventure Sdn Bhd and will be based in Inanam, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. The positions report to the respective General Manager and primary function is to business partner with the leadership team to cohesively drive people programs and initiatives that support the short and long-term business plans and strategic objectives for the company.
You are driven to:
- Manage the team by monitoring their work and help with their workload to increase efficiency by meeting the deadlines.
- Fully responsible for the accurate and timely submission of monthly / quarterly management reports to the group head office.
- Ensure compliance with MFRS accounting framework, tax requirements (yearly tax filling and etc) and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Managing and overseeing the cash flow of the company and ensuring it has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Prepare yearly budget.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Assisting management in decision-making.
What you’ll need to succeed:
Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / MIA / ACCA / CPA or relevant and Professional tittle and membership.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in big commercial company / subsidiary of listed company / listed company
- Advanced skills and knowledge in Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Experienced with accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicated effectively across the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
Interested? Click “Apply Now” or send in your updated resume with salary expectations to Mrs Rebecca Thien, Assistant Senior Manager – Human Resources, Admin & Sustainability at email@example.com.