Establishing a talented team is essential to our success. We look for people who get things done; people with wise judgement, strong integrity and a good attitude. To this end, we strive to create an environment in which people can succeed and achieve their potential. Working at QL presents many opportunities to make a substantive contribution to one’s self and to others. We are committed to sustaining growth in all of our businesses; hence, the people we employ can expect ample opportunities to advance their careers.
Building a career in QL Resources is a unique challenge. We expect you to share our values in the way you conduct day-to-day work: quality, customer focus, professionalism and integrity, efficiency, teamwork, performance recognition and reward.
QL is a growing company. Join us and let’s grow together.
We are launching into our next phase of growth and have various positions to fill throughout the Group. We would like to invite dynamic and self-driven individuals to submit their application for all open positions as listed below:
Position title: Network Infrastructure Engineer
- Plans, designs and manages the organization system and network technology infrastructure, including architecture, planning, administration, operational, troubleshooting.
- Manages troubleshoot and support the company's network setup, including LAN, WAN, L2&3 Switch, Routers, Firewall, WAF, Wireless, load balancer, etc.
- Configures and troubleshoots network devices and Next Gen Firewall.
- Handles system application back-up and restore protocol.
- Supports in Application server, Active Directory & Ms Exchange related issue.
- Maintains and updates network diagrams, software/hardware license, contracts renewal and related documentations.
- Supports and performs troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations, network, technical hiccups arise and ad hoc project.
- Works independently and completes assigned tasks/project within the established timeframes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advances/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certifications: MCSE/CCNA/CCNP/CCIE Preferred.
- At least 4-6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well verse in complete IT life cycle (networking and infrastructure).
- Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, SSL, VPN , DNS, DHCP, QoS) TCP/IP, LAN/WAN topologies and network routing.
- Knowledge in best practise configuration for IPSEC VPN Site to Site VPN, Remote Client VPN connectivity, VLAN, SSL VPN, Policies, BWM, QoS, Apps Control etc
- Hands-on experience on configure related software and devices; Next Gen Firewall, L2/L3 switch, WAP, VM and servers.
- Familiarise in Active Directory, MS Exchange and related environment.
- Strong understanding on all IT hardware, software and network related operations, good technical, analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to work independently or in team; and result oriented.
- Willing to travel to subsidiaries within Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Willing to be based in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Position title: IT Applications Executive
- Conducts analysis on system issues and provides first level support to end users.
- Works closely with end users to understand and compile user requirements (enhancements/new requests).
- Liaises with software vendors and collaborate with them to ensure system issues are resolve in timely manner.
- Creates new or modifies existing reports based on user requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- At least 1 - 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Any experience in SQL server, Jet reports, NAV report designer, Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an added advantage.
- Candidates without relevant experience but has the desire to learn and able to pick up things fast will also be considered.
- Preferably candidates who are resourceful, self-motivated and team players with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Position title: Financial Reporting Executive
- Assists in preparing consolidated quarterly financial and management reporting and analysis.
- Handles full set of accounts including ensuring timely and accurate preparation of monthly management accounts and supporting schedules to the financial statements.
- Prepares manual journals and bank reconciliations during month-end closing.
- Assists in preparation of company’s budget.
- Support in coordination of annual audit and half year review activities of external auditors, and also in the coordination of annual tax filing.
- Participates in MFRS projects (assist in the coordination of adoption and implementation of new MFRS Standards) and other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidates should possess analytical mind-set with attention to detail and demonstrates high accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, minimum intermediate level.
- Resourceful, team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam.
Position title: Shipping & Admin Assistant
- Responsibile to prepare file closing table and monitor file closing status, and circulate the file to respective signatory.
- Handles collection of certificates from Government office and surveyor office, and delivery of documents to ship’s agent / forwarding agent.
- Assists in banking errands (submission of bank draft application for GST) and endorsement at Chamber of Commerce or M.I.T.I..
- Responsible for checking and matching official receipts against debtor’s monthly statement and filing.
- Handles the courier of statements to the debtors on a monthly basis and also the courier of the sales contracts/DO/Customer invoices and other courier related to QL Feed to the respective parties.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Computer literate, good communication skill, ability to multi task.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Candidate must be willing to be based at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam and to travel around Klang Valley for delivery and collection of documents.
If you are interested in the above job role and fit the requirements, please send your resumes firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do indicate in your email the position that you are applying for and let us know why you are keen to join us. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.